Focus Photoeditor 6.2
This page is about Focus Photoeditor 6.2 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It is made by A way to uninstall Focus Photoeditor 6.2 from your computerNWS Centurybyte
. Check out here
for more info on NWS Centurybyte. More details about the application Focus Photoeditor 6.2 can be seen at http://www.nwspro.com
. Focus Photoeditor 6.2 is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files\NWSoftware\Focus Photoeditor 6 directory, depending on the user's option. You can uninstall Focus Photoeditor 6.2 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\NWSoftware\Focus Photoeditor 6\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for admin rights. focus6.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 6.84 MB (7167488 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are incorporated in Focus Photoeditor 6.2. They occupy 7.97 MB (8361923
bytes) on disk.
- focus6.exe (6.84 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.14 MB)
This web page is about Focus Photoeditor 6.2 version 6.2
Focus Photoeditor 6.2 is an application by the software company NWS Centurybyte. Some users decide to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because performing this manually requires some knowledge related to PCs. One of the best QUICK procedure to uninstall Focus Photoeditor 6.2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove Focus Photoeditor 6.2 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Focus Photoeditor 6.2 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Focus Photoeditor 6.2". The Focus Photoeditor 6.2 app will be found very quickly. After you select Focus Photoeditor 6.2 in the list of programs, the following information about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Focus Photoeditor 6.2, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Focus Photoeditor 6.2:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.nwspro.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\NWSoftware\Focus Photoeditor 6\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Focus Photoeditor 6.2.
8. After uninstalling Focus Photoeditor 6.2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Focus Photoeditor 6.2 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Focus Photoeditor 6.2 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Focus Photoeditor 6.2 by NWS Centurybyte from your computer, we are not saying that Focus Photoeditor 6.2 by NWS Centurybyte is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Focus Photoeditor 6.2 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-08-24 04:24:06.113