Focus MP3 Recorder Pro 3.2
Focus MP3 Recorder Pro 3.2 is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. It is made by A guide to uninstall Focus MP3 Recorder Pro 3.2 from your systemFocussoft.net
. You can find out more on Focussoft.net or check for application updates here
. Please open http://www.Focussoft.net
if you want to read more on Focus MP3 Recorder Pro 3.2 on Focussoft.net's page. Focus MP3 Recorder Pro 3.2 is normally installed in the C:\Program Files\Focus MP3 Recorder Pro folder, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's option while installing the application. The entire uninstall command line for Focus MP3 Recorder Pro 3.2 is C:\Program Files\Focus MP3 Recorder Pro\unins000.exe. FMR.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 4.19 MB (4391424 bytes) on disk.
Focus MP3 Recorder Pro 3.2 contains of the executables below. They take 11.03 MB (11564922
bytes) on disk.
- FAE.exe (2.33 MB)
- FMR.exe (4.19 MB)
- unins000.exe (659.76 KB)
- wmfdist.exe (3.87 MB)
The current page applies to Focus MP3 Recorder Pro 3.2 version 33.2
Focus MP3 Recorder Pro 3.2 is a program released by the software company Focussoft.net. Some computer users choose to remove this program. This can be troublesome because deleting this by hand requires some know-how related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK solution to remove Focus MP3 Recorder Pro 3.2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete Focus MP3 Recorder Pro 3.2 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Focus MP3 Recorder Pro 3.2 or simply click the Search field and type in "Focus MP3 Recorder Pro 3.2". If it exists on your system the Focus MP3 Recorder Pro 3.2 app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Focus MP3 Recorder Pro 3.2 in the list of programs, the following information about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Focus MP3 Recorder Pro 3.2, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Focus MP3 Recorder Pro 3.2:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.Focussoft.net
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Focus MP3 Recorder Pro\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Focus MP3 Recorder Pro 3.2.
8. After uninstalling Focus MP3 Recorder Pro 3.2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Focus MP3 Recorder Pro 3.2 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Focus MP3 Recorder Pro 3.2 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Focus MP3 Recorder Pro 3.2 by Focussoft.net from your computer, we are not saying that Focus MP3 Recorder Pro 3.2 by Focussoft.net is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Focus MP3 Recorder Pro 3.2 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-21 14:59:59.343