FlylinkDC++ r502 build 17310
A guide to uninstall FlylinkDC++ r502 build 17310 from your system
FlylinkDC++ r502 build 17310 is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your PC. It is written by FlylinkDC++ Team
. Open here
where you can find out more on FlylinkDC++ Team. Please open http://www.flylinkdc.ru
if you want to read more on FlylinkDC++ r502 build 17310 on FlylinkDC++ Team's page. FlylinkDC++ r502 build 17310 is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\FlylinkDC++ folder, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the program. The full command line for uninstalling FlylinkDC++ r502 build 17310 is C:\Program Files\FlylinkDC++\unins000.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for admin rights. The application's main executable file has a size of 9.33 MB (9783456 bytes) on disk and is named FlylinkDC.exe.
The following executables are incorporated in FlylinkDC++ r502 build 17310. They take 10.71 MB (11233088
bytes) on disk.
- AVIPreview.exe (132.00 KB)
- FlylinkDC.exe (9.33 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.16 MB)
- XMLMerge.exe (98.50 KB)
This data is about FlylinkDC++ r502 build 17310 version 7.7.502.17310
A way to uninstall FlylinkDC++ r502 build 17310 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
FlylinkDC++ r502 build 17310 is a program by the software company FlylinkDC++ Team. Frequently, users want to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be difficult because uninstalling this by hand takes some know-how related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK approach to uninstall FlylinkDC++ r502 build 17310 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this:
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find FlylinkDC++ r502 build 17310 or simply click the Search field and type in "FlylinkDC++ r502 build 17310". If it exists on your system the FlylinkDC++ r502 build 17310 program will be found automatically. When you click FlylinkDC++ r502 build 17310 in the list of applications, the following information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding FlylinkDC++ r502 build 17310, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for FlylinkDC++ r502 build 17310:
- The publisher is: http://www.flylinkdc.ru
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\FlylinkDC++\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove FlylinkDC++ r502 build 17310.
8. After removing FlylinkDC++ r502 build 17310, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong FlylinkDC++ r502 build 17310 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling FlylinkDC++ r502 build 17310 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
Users that installed FlylinkDC++ r502 build 17310:
- Windows 7 (6.1)
- Windows 8.1 (6.3)
This page is not a recommendation to remove FlylinkDC++ r502 build 17310 by FlylinkDC++ Team from your PC, we are not saying that FlylinkDC++ r502 build 17310 by FlylinkDC++ Team is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove FlylinkDC++ r502 build 17310 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-10-31 11:55:34.263