Flying Leo Free Trial
Flying Leo Free Trial is a Windows application. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall Flying Leo Free Trial from your computerGameHouse
. Take a look here
for more information on GameHouse. More details about Flying Leo Free Trial can be seen at http://www.arcadetown.com
. Flying Leo Free Trial is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\FlyingLeo_at folder, regulated by the user's decision. Flying Leo Free Trial's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\FlyingLeo_at\unins000.exe. FlyingLeo.exe is the Flying Leo Free Trial's primary executable file and it takes about 920.00 KB (942080 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are contained in Flying Leo Free Trial. They take 1.51 MB (1583037
bytes) on disk.
- FlyingLeo.exe (920.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (625.93 KB)
Flying Leo Free Trial is a program released by the software company GameHouse. Some computer users want to uninstall this program. This can be troublesome because deleting this by hand takes some know-how related to Windows internal functioning. The best EASY procedure to uninstall Flying Leo Free Trial is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete Flying Leo Free Trial with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows PC.
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Flying Leo Free Trial or simply click the Search feature and type in "Flying Leo Free Trial". If it is installed on your PC the Flying Leo Free Trial application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Flying Leo Free Trial in the list of applications, some information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Flying Leo Free Trial, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Flying Leo Free Trial:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.arcadetown.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\FlyingLeo_at\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Flying Leo Free Trial.
8. After uninstalling Flying Leo Free Trial, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Flying Leo Free Trial which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Flying Leo Free Trial using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Flying Leo Free Trial by GameHouse from your computer, nor are we saying that Flying Leo Free Trial by GameHouse is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Flying Leo Free Trial supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-23 16:21:35.810