Flying Islands Chronicles
Flying Islands Chronicles is a computer program. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is made by A guide to uninstall Flying Islands Chronicles from your systemGameFools
. More info about GameFools can be found here
. Please follow http://www.gamefools.com
if you want to read more on Flying Islands Chronicles on GameFools's page. The program is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\GameFools\Flying Islands Chronicles folder. Take into account that this location can differ depending on the user's choice. The complete uninstall command line for Flying Islands Chronicles is "C:\Program Files (x86)\GameFools\Flying Islands Chronicles\unins000.exe". Flying Islands Chronicles's primary file takes about 6.06 MB (6352896 bytes) and its name is FlyingIslandsChronicles.exe.
Flying Islands Chronicles installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 18.20 MB (19078857
bytes) on disk.
- FlyingIslandsChronicles.exe (6.06 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.14 MB)
- FlyingIslandsChronicles.exe (10.99 MB)
Flying Islands Chronicles is a program by GameFools. Frequently, computer users decide to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is hard because removing this manually requires some experience regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY solution to uninstall Flying Islands Chronicles is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove Flying Islands Chronicles from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your system.
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Flying Islands Chronicles or simply click the Search field and type in "Flying Islands Chronicles". The Flying Islands Chronicles program will be found very quickly. When you click Flying Islands Chronicles in the list of apps, some information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Flying Islands Chronicles, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Flying Islands Chronicles:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.gamefools.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\GameFools\Flying Islands Chronicles\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Flying Islands Chronicles.
8. After removing Flying Islands Chronicles, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Flying Islands Chronicles which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Flying Islands Chronicles using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Flying Islands Chronicles by GameFools from your PC, we are not saying that Flying Islands Chronicles by GameFools is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Flying Islands Chronicles supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-11-09 20:35:57.163