Fly Suit 1.0
Fly Suit 1.0 is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your computer. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall Fly Suit 1.0 from your systemFalco Software, Inc.
. Further information on Falco Software, Inc. can be found here
. More data about the application Fly Suit 1.0 can be seen at http://www.Falcoware.com
. Usually the Fly Suit 1.0 application is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Fly Suit folder, depending on the user's option during setup. The full command line for removing Fly Suit 1.0 is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Fly Suit\unins000.exe". Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for admin rights. Game.exe is the Fly Suit 1.0's main executable file and it occupies close to 25.12 MB (26336551 bytes) on disk.
Fly Suit 1.0 installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 25.73 MB (26979406
bytes) on disk.
- Game.exe (25.12 MB)
- unins000.exe (627.79 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.0
of Fly Suit 1.0.
Fly Suit 1.0 is a program offered by Falco Software, Inc.. Some users choose to erase it. Sometimes this can be hard because deleting this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to PCs. One of the best EASY action to erase Fly Suit 1.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase Fly Suit 1.0 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Fly Suit 1.0 or simply click the Search field and type in "Fly Suit 1.0". If it exists on your system the Fly Suit 1.0 app will be found very quickly. After you select Fly Suit 1.0 in the list of programs, some information about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Fly Suit 1.0, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Fly Suit 1.0:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.Falcoware.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Fly Suit\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Fly Suit 1.0.
8. After removing Fly Suit 1.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Fly Suit 1.0 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Fly Suit 1.0 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Fly Suit 1.0 by Falco Software, Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that Fly Suit 1.0 by Falco Software, Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Fly Suit 1.0 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-04-08 15:11:37.327