Flvto Youtube Downloader
Flvto Youtube Downloader is a computer program. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall Flvto Youtube Downloader from your computerHotger
. Open here
where you can get more info on Hotger. Click on www.hotger.com
to get more details about Flvto Youtube Downloader on Hotger's website. The program is often installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Flvto Youtube Downloader folder (same installation drive as Windows). You can remove Flvto Youtube Downloader by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Flvto Youtube Downloader\UninstallFlvtoYoutubeDownloader.exe. Note that you might be prompted for administrator rights. FlvtoYoutubeDownloader.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 512.50 KB (524800 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of Flvto Youtube Downloader. They take an average of 37.94 MB (39782094
bytes) on disk.
- FlvtoYoutubeDownloader.exe (512.50 KB)
- setup.exe (10.32 MB)
- UninstallFlvtoYoutubeDownloader.exe (172.17 KB)
- ffmpeg.exe (26.50 MB)
- rtmpdump.exe (467.55 KB)
This page is about Flvto Youtube Downloader version 0.5.6
only. Click on the links below for other Flvto Youtube Downloader versions:
...click to view all...
Flvto Youtube Downloader has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Folders left behind when you uninstall Flvto Youtube Downloader:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Flvto Youtube Downloader
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the data below:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Flvto Youtube Downloader\CommonControls.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Flvto Youtube Downloader\CommonUtils.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Flvto Youtube Downloader\de-DE\CommonControls.resources.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Flvto Youtube Downloader\de-DE\FlvtoYoutubeDownloader.resources.dll
Use regedit.exe to remove the following additional registry values from the Windows Registry:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Flvto Youtube Downloader
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Flvto Youtube Downloader
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Flvto Youtube Downloader\DisplayIcon
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Flvto Youtube Downloader\DisplayName
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Flvto Youtube Downloader\UninstallString
Flvto Youtube Downloader is a program by the software company Hotger. Some users want to remove this application. This can be troublesome because doing this manually requires some know-how related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK way to remove Flvto Youtube Downloader is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove Flvto Youtube Downloader with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Flvto Youtube Downloader or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Flvto Youtube Downloader". The Flvto Youtube Downloader application will be found very quickly. When you click Flvto Youtube Downloader in the list of apps, the following data regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Flvto Youtube Downloader, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Flvto Youtube Downloader:
- The web site of the program is: www.hotger.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Flvto Youtube Downloader\UninstallFlvtoYoutubeDownloader.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Flvto Youtube Downloader.
8. After removing Flvto Youtube Downloader, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Flvto Youtube Downloader which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Flvto Youtube Downloader using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Flvto Youtube Downloader by Hotger from your PC, nor are we saying that Flvto Youtube Downloader by Hotger is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Flvto Youtube Downloader in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-30 14:16:13.510