Flower Fiesta is a computer program. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is written by A guide to uninstall Flower Fiesta from your PCGameTop Pte. Ltd.
. Take a look here
for more details on GameTop Pte. Ltd.. Please open http://www.GameTop.com/
if you want to read more on Flower Fiesta on GameTop Pte. Ltd.'s page. Usually the Flower Fiesta application is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\GameTop.com\Flower Fiesta directory, depending on the user's option during setup. You can uninstall Flower Fiesta by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\GameTop.com\Flower Fiesta\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for admin rights. The program's main executable file is named game-shell.exe and it has a size of 739.52 KB (757264 bytes).
Flower Fiesta is composed of the following executables which take 12.96 MB (13590605
bytes) on disk:
- desktop.exe (97.00 KB)
- Flower Fiesta.exe (11.08 MB)
- game-shell.exe (739.52 KB)
- game.exe (386.88 KB)
- unins000.exe (705.66 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.0
of Flower Fiesta.
Flower Fiesta is an application offered by GameTop Pte. Ltd.. Some people choose to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because doing this by hand requires some knowledge regarding PCs. The best SIMPLE manner to uninstall Flower Fiesta is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove Flower Fiesta from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Flower Fiesta or simply click the Search feature and type in "Flower Fiesta". The Flower Fiesta app will be found automatically. After you click Flower Fiesta in the list of apps, some data about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Flower Fiesta, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Flower Fiesta:
- The software company is: http://www.GameTop.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\GameTop.com\Flower Fiesta\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Flower Fiesta.
8. After uninstalling Flower Fiesta, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Flower Fiesta that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Flower Fiesta using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Flower Fiesta by GameTop Pte. Ltd. from your PC, nor are we saying that Flower Fiesta by GameTop Pte. Ltd. is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Flower Fiesta in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-08-24 14:54:59.070