Flower Fiesta is a computer program. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is written by A guide to uninstall Flower Fiesta from your PCGameTop Pte. Ltd.
. Take a look here
for more details on GameTop Pte. Ltd.. Please open http://www.GameTop.com/
if you want to read more on Flower Fiesta on GameTop Pte. Ltd.'s page. Usually the Flower Fiesta application is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\GameTop.com\Flower Fiesta directory, depending on the user's option during setup. You can uninstall Flower Fiesta by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\GameTop.com\Flower Fiesta\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for admin rights. The program's main executable file is named game-shell.exe and it has a size of 739.52 KB (757264 bytes).
Flower Fiesta is composed of the following executables which take 12.96 MB (13590605
bytes) on disk:
- desktop.exe (97.00 KB)
- Flower Fiesta.exe (11.08 MB)
- game-shell.exe (739.52 KB)
- game.exe (386.88 KB)
- unins000.exe (705.66 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.0
of Flower Fiesta.
Flower Fiesta is an application offered by GameTop Pte. Ltd.. Some people choose to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because doing this by hand requires some knowledge regarding PCs. The best SIMPLE manner to uninstall Flower Fiesta is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove Flower Fiesta from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Flower Fiesta or simply click the Search feature and type in "Flower Fiesta". If it exists on your system the Flower Fiesta application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Flower Fiesta in the list , some information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Flower Fiesta, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Flower Fiesta:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.GameTop.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\GameTop.com\Flower Fiesta\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Flower Fiesta.
8. After uninstalling Flower Fiesta, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Flower Fiesta that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Flower Fiesta using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Flower Fiesta by GameTop Pte. Ltd. from your PC, nor are we saying that Flower Fiesta by GameTop Pte. Ltd. is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Flower Fiesta in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-08-24 14:54:59.070