FlowSetup is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall FlowSetup from your systemConexant Systems
. You can read more on Conexant Systems or check for application updates here
. FlowSetup is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\Conexant\Flow directory, however this location may differ a lot depending on the user's option while installing the program. FlowSetup's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\Conexant\Flow\Setup64.exe -U -IFlowSetup. FlowSetup's main file takes around 3.40 MB (3567616 bytes) and its name is Flow.exe.
The following executables are incorporated in FlowSetup. They take 11.50 MB (12058968
bytes) on disk.
- Flow.exe (3.40 MB)
- SACpl.exe (1.73 MB)
- Setup64.exe (6.36 MB)
The current page applies to FlowSetup version 18.104.22.168
only. For more FlowSetup versions please click below:
...click to view all...
FlowSetup is a program offered by the software company Conexant Systems. Sometimes, people decide to uninstall this program. This is troublesome because performing this by hand requires some experience related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY action to uninstall FlowSetup is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall FlowSetup from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate FlowSetup or simply activate the Search field and type in "FlowSetup". If it is installed on your PC the FlowSetup program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select FlowSetup in the list of applications, some data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding FlowSetup, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall FlowSetup.
8. After uninstalling FlowSetup, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong FlowSetup which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling FlowSetup using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to remove FlowSetup by Conexant Systems from your PC, nor are we saying that FlowSetup by Conexant Systems is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove FlowSetup supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-26 00:37:02.377