Floppy Image 2.2.3
Floppy Image 2.2.3 is a computer program. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall Floppy Image 2.2.3 from your computerRundegren.com
. Take a look here
for more info on Rundegren.com. Floppy Image 2.2.3 is usually installed in the C:\Archivos de programa\Floppy Image folder, regulated by the user's option. Floppy Image 2.2.3's entire uninstall command line is C:\Archivos de programa\Floppy Image\unins000.exe. The application's main executable file is named Floppy Image.exe and its approximative size is 342.26 KB (350470 bytes).
Floppy Image 2.2.3 installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 412.17 KB (422058
bytes) on disk.
- Floppy Image.exe (342.26 KB)
- unins000.exe (69.91 KB)
The current page applies to Floppy Image 2.2.3 version 2.2.3
Floppy Image 2.2.3 is a program offered by the software company Rundegren.com. Some computer users want to erase this application. This is efortful because deleting this by hand takes some know-how related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK manner to erase Floppy Image 2.2.3 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove Floppy Image 2.2.3 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Floppy Image 2.2.3 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Floppy Image 2.2.3". If it exists on your system the Floppy Image 2.2.3 program will be found very quickly. After you click Floppy Image 2.2.3 in the list of apps, the following information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Floppy Image 2.2.3, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Floppy Image 2.2.3.
8. After uninstalling Floppy Image 2.2.3, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Floppy Image 2.2.3 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Floppy Image 2.2.3 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Floppy Image 2.2.3 by Rundegren.com from your PC, nor are we saying that Floppy Image 2.2.3 by Rundegren.com is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Floppy Image 2.2.3 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-08 17:26:32.747