This page contains detailed information on how to uninstall Floppy Heroes for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall Floppy Heroes from your PCMatthew Kania
. Check out here
where you can find out more on Matthew Kania. Usually the Floppy Heroes application is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Floppy Heroes folder, depending on the user's option during setup. C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Floppy Heroes. The program's main executable file is named Floppy Heroes.exe and it has a size of 16.91 MB (17729536 bytes).
The following executables are incorporated in Floppy Heroes. They occupy 16.91 MB (17729536
bytes) on disk.
- Floppy Heroes.exe (16.91 MB)
Floppy Heroes is a program marketed by Matthew Kania. Frequently, people choose to remove it. This can be hard because uninstalling this by hand requires some know-how regarding Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE procedure to remove Floppy Heroes is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove Floppy Heroes with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to clean your computer.
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Floppy Heroes or simply click the Search field and type in "Floppy Heroes". The Floppy Heroes application will be found very quickly. After you click Floppy Heroes in the list of apps, the following information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Floppy Heroes, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Floppy Heroes.
8. After removing Floppy Heroes, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Floppy Heroes which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Floppy Heroes using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Floppy Heroes by Matthew Kania from your computer, we are not saying that Floppy Heroes by Matthew Kania is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Floppy Heroes in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-12-14 01:01:40.750