You can find below details on how to uninstall Flock for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall Flock from your PCFlock FZ LLC
. Go over here
for more info on Flock FZ LLC. Flock is frequently installed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Flock directory, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the program. Flock's complete uninstall command line is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Flock\Uninstall Flock.exe. Flock.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 99.33 MB (104154912 bytes) on disk.
Flock contains of the executables below. They take 99.84 MB (104694512
bytes) on disk.
- Flock.exe (99.33 MB)
- Uninstall Flock.exe (243.11 KB)
- elevate.exe (121.78 KB)
- Jobber.exe (89.28 KB)
- Shortcut.exe (72.78 KB)
The current page applies to Flock version 2.2.389
only. Click on the links below for other Flock versions:
Flock is a program released by the software company Flock FZ LLC. Frequently, users choose to uninstall it. Sometimes this is easier said than done because performing this manually takes some skill regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY way to uninstall Flock is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete Flock with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Flock or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Flock". If it is installed on your PC the Flock app will be found very quickly. When you select Flock in the list of applications, the following information about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Flock, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Flock.
8. After removing Flock, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Flock which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Flock using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Flock by Flock FZ LLC from your computer, nor are we saying that Flock by Flock FZ LLC is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Flock supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-06-10 04:48:34.980