This page is about Flock (2.6.2) for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall Flock (2.6.2) from your systemFlock
. Take a look here
for more info on Flock. You can read more about related to Flock (2.6.2) at http://www.flock.com
. The application is often installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Flock directory (same installation drive as Windows). Flock (2.6.2)'s full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Flock\uninstall\helper.exe. flock.exe is the Flock (2.6.2)'s main executable file and it takes approximately 112.68 KB (115384 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are incorporated in Flock (2.6.2). They occupy 5.59 MB (5858024
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- crashreporter.exe (200.68 KB)
- flock.exe (112.68 KB)
- gm.exe (2.71 MB)
- install_flash_player.exe (1.84 MB)
- updater.exe (248.68 KB)
- helper.exe (509.41 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.6.2
of Flock (2.6.2).
Flock (2.6.2) has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Folders left behind when you uninstall Flock (2.6.2):
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Flock
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Flock
Usually the following registry keys will not be uninstalled:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Flock\AccessibleMarshal.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Flock\application.ini
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Flock\blocklist.xml
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Flock\browserconfig.properties
Additional values that are not cleaned:
Flock (2.6.2) is a program by the software company Flock. Some computer users try to erase this application. Sometimes this is hard because uninstalling this manually requires some skill related to Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK manner to erase Flock (2.6.2) is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove Flock (2.6.2) with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Flock (2.6.2) or simply activate the Search field and type in "Flock (2.6.2)". If it exists on your system the Flock (2.6.2) application will be found very quickly. When you select Flock (2.6.2) in the list , some data about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Flock (2.6.2), from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Flock (2.6.2):
- The web site of the application is: http://www.flock.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Flock\uninstall\helper.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Flock (2.6.2).
8. After removing Flock (2.6.2), Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Flock (2.6.2) that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Flock (2.6.2) using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Flock (2.6.2) by Flock from your PC, nor are we saying that Flock (2.6.2) by Flock is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Flock (2.6.2) in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 04:41:26.473