Flock (2.5) is a Windows application. Read below about how to remove it from your computer. It is produced by A guide to uninstall Flock (2.5) from your computerFlock
. Check out here
where you can find out more on Flock. Click on http://www.flock.com
to get more information about Flock (2.5) on Flock's website. Flock (2.5) is typically set up in the C:\Program Files\Flock directory, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the application. The full command line for uninstalling Flock (2.5) is C:\Program Files\Flock\uninstall\helper.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file is called flock.exe and its approximative size is 113.30 KB (116024 bytes).
Flock (2.5) installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 5.55 MB (5815888
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- crashreporter.exe (201.30 KB)
- flock.exe (113.30 KB)
- gm.exe (2.71 MB)
- install_flash_player.exe (1.79 MB)
- updater.exe (249.30 KB)
- helper.exe (510.01 KB)
The current web page applies to Flock (2.5) version 2.5
Flock (2.5) is a program released by the software company Flock. Some users decide to erase it. Sometimes this is troublesome because deleting this by hand takes some know-how regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK action to erase Flock (2.5) is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall Flock (2.5) from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Flock (2.5) or simply click the Search feature and type in "Flock (2.5)". If it exists on your system the Flock (2.5) app will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Flock (2.5) in the list of apps, the following information about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Flock (2.5), from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Flock (2.5):
- The publisher is: http://www.flock.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Flock\uninstall\helper.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Flock (2.5).
8. After removing Flock (2.5), Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Flock (2.5) that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Flock (2.5) using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Flock (2.5) by Flock from your computer, we are not saying that Flock (2.5) by Flock is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Flock (2.5) supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-16 06:36:04.103