This page is about Floating Point for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall Floating Point from your computerSuspicious Developments
. More info about Suspicious Developments can be seen here
. Please follow http://www.pentadact.com
if you want to read more on Floating Point on Suspicious Developments's page. The program is frequently located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Floating Point folder. Keep in mind that this path can differ being determined by the user's preference. You can remove Floating Point by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe. Note that you might get a notification for admin rights. Floating Point.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 10.77 MB (11288064 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed together with Floating Point. They occupy about 10.77 MB (11288064
bytes) on disk.
- Floating Point.exe (10.77 MB)
Floating Point has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.The files below are left behind on your disk by Floating Point when you uninstall it:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Steam\Floating Point.url
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Tom Francis\Floating Point
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Steam App 302380
Floating Point is a program marketed by Suspicious Developments. Some computer users choose to erase this program. Sometimes this is troublesome because doing this manually takes some knowledge related to PCs. The best SIMPLE approach to erase Floating Point is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase Floating Point from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows system.
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Floating Point or simply activate the Search field and type in "Floating Point". If it exists on your system the Floating Point app will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Floating Point in the list of apps, the following data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Floating Point, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Floating Point:
- The software company is: http://www.pentadact.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Floating Point.
8. After removing Floating Point, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Floating Point that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Floating Point using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Floating Point by Suspicious Developments from your computer, we are not saying that Floating Point by Suspicious Developments is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Floating Point supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-27 21:21:14.247