This page is about Floating Point for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall Floating Point from your computerSuspicious Developments
. More info about Suspicious Developments can be seen here
. Please follow http://www.pentadact.com
if you want to read more on Floating Point on Suspicious Developments's page. The program is frequently located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Floating Point folder. Keep in mind that this path can differ being determined by the user's preference. You can remove Floating Point by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe. Note that you might get a notification for admin rights. Floating Point.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 10.77 MB (11288064 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed together with Floating Point. They occupy about 10.77 MB (11288064
bytes) on disk.
- Floating Point.exe (10.77 MB)
Floating Point has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Folders that were left behind:
The files below remain on your disk by Floating Point when you uninstall it:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Floating Point
Frequently the following registry keys will not be cleaned:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Floating Point\Floating Point_Data\output_log.txt
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Floating Point\Floating Point_Data\Scores.txt
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Floating Point\Floating Point_Data\steam_autocloud.vdf
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Tom Francis\Floating Point
Floating Point is an application by Suspicious Developments. Some people decide to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be hard because deleting this by hand requires some advanced knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK solution to uninstall Floating Point is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove Floating Point from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Floating Point or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Floating Point". If it exists on your system the Floating Point program will be found automatically. After you select Floating Point in the list of applications, the following information about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Floating Point, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Floating Point:
- The publisher is: http://www.pentadact.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Floating Point.
8. After removing Floating Point, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Floating Point which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Floating Point using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Floating Point by Suspicious Developments from your computer, we are not saying that Floating Point by Suspicious Developments is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Floating Point supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-27 21:21:14.247