This page contains thorough information on how to uninstall Flixplayer for Windows. It is made by A way to uninstall Flixplayer from your PCFlixPlayer
. Further information on FlixPlayer can be seen here
. Flixplayer is frequently installed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Flixplayer folder, however this location can vary a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the application. Flixplayer's full uninstall command line is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Flixplayer\Update.exe. The application's main executable file is named Update.exe and occupies 1.45 MB (1515520 bytes).
Flixplayer contains of the executables below. They take 166.80 MB (174898176
bytes) on disk.
- Update.exe (1.45 MB)
- Flixplayer.exe (81.23 MB)
- Flixplayer.exe (81.23 MB)
The current web page applies to Flixplayer version 1.0.12
alone. For other Flixplayer versions please click below:
Flixplayer is an application released by FlixPlayer. Sometimes, people decide to erase this application. Sometimes this is troublesome because deleting this by hand requires some experience related to Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK solution to erase Flixplayer is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete Flixplayer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Flixplayer or simply click the Search field and type in "Flixplayer". The Flixplayer application will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Flixplayer in the list , some information about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Flixplayer, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Flixplayer.
8. After removing Flixplayer, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Flixplayer which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Flixplayer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Flixplayer by FlixPlayer from your computer, we are not saying that Flixplayer by FlixPlayer is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Flixplayer supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-26 16:51:49.313