Flip Words is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your computer. It is made by A way to uninstall Flip Words from your PCGameFools
. Take a look here
where you can get more info on GameFools. More details about the app Flip Words can be seen at http://www.gamefools.com
. Flip Words is usually set up in the C:\Program Files\GameFools\Flip Words directory, subject to the user's option. Flip Words's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\GameFools\Flip Words\unins000.exe. Flip Words's primary file takes about 4.29 MB (4497408 bytes) and is named FlipWords.exe.
Flip Words is comprised of the following executables which occupy 11.49 MB (12048073
bytes) on disk:
- GAMEFOOLS-FlipWords.exe (6.06 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.14 MB)
- FlipWords.exe (4.29 MB)
Flip Words is an application by GameFools. Some people decide to remove it. Sometimes this can be troublesome because deleting this by hand requires some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY approach to remove Flip Words is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall Flip Words from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Flip Words or simply activate the Search field and type in "Flip Words". If it is installed on your PC the Flip Words program will be found very quickly. When you click Flip Words in the list , the following information regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Flip Words, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Flip Words:
- The software company is: http://www.gamefools.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\GameFools\Flip Words\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Flip Words.
8. After uninstalling Flip Words, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Flip Words which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Flip Words using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Flip Words by GameFools from your computer, we are not saying that Flip Words by GameFools is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Flip Words in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-10-01 20:51:38.563