Flip PowerPoint 2.1
Flip PowerPoint 2.1 is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is developed by A way to uninstall Flip PowerPoint 2.1 from your systemA-PDF Solution
. Go over here
where you can find out more on A-PDF Solution. More data about the app Flip PowerPoint 2.1 can be seen at http://www.flipbuilder.com/
. Flip PowerPoint 2.1 is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Flip PowerPoint directory, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the program. Flip PowerPoint 2.1's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Flip PowerPoint\unins000.exe. The program's main executable file is labeled FlipPowerPoint.exe and its approximative size is 1.63 MB (1710080 bytes).
The executable files below are part of Flip PowerPoint 2.1. They occupy about 2.31 MB (2420506
bytes) on disk.
- FlipPowerPoint.exe (1.63 MB)
- unins000.exe (693.78 KB)
The current page applies to Flip PowerPoint 2.1 version 2.1
Flip PowerPoint 2.1 is an application by the software company A-PDF Solution. Sometimes, computer users choose to erase this program. Sometimes this can be efortful because performing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge related to PCs. One of the best EASY solution to erase Flip PowerPoint 2.1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase Flip PowerPoint 2.1 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Flip PowerPoint 2.1 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Flip PowerPoint 2.1". If it is installed on your PC the Flip PowerPoint 2.1 app will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Flip PowerPoint 2.1 in the list , some information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Flip PowerPoint 2.1, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Flip PowerPoint 2.1:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.flipbuilder.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Flip PowerPoint\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Flip PowerPoint 2.1.
8. After uninstalling Flip PowerPoint 2.1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Flip PowerPoint 2.1 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Flip PowerPoint 2.1 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Flip PowerPoint 2.1 by A-PDF Solution from your computer, nor are we saying that Flip PowerPoint 2.1 by A-PDF Solution is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Flip PowerPoint 2.1 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-03-15 23:53:59.703