Flip PDF for iPhone
You can find below detailed information on how to remove Flip PDF for iPhone for Windows. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall Flip PDF for iPhone from your systemflippdfiphone Solution
. More data about flippdfiphone Solution can be found here
. Detailed information about Flip PDF for iPhone can be found at http://www.flipbuilder.com/
. Flip PDF for iPhone is normally set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Flip PDF for iPhone directory, but this location can vary a lot depending on the user's option when installing the application. C:\Program Files (x86)\Flip PDF for iPhone\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Flip PDF for iPhone. flippdfforiphone.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 3.61 MB (3789824 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are contained in Flip PDF for iPhone. They take 4.43 MB (4642992
bytes) on disk.
- flippdfforiphone.exe (3.61 MB)
- unins000.exe (703.49 KB)
- mongoose-3.1.exe (129.68 KB)
Flip PDF for iPhone is a program released by the software company flippdfiphone Solution. Sometimes, computer users try to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is troublesome because uninstalling this by hand takes some knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK action to uninstall Flip PDF for iPhone is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove Flip PDF for iPhone with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows system.
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Flip PDF for iPhone or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Flip PDF for iPhone". The Flip PDF for iPhone application will be found very quickly. When you click Flip PDF for iPhone in the list of applications, some information about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Flip PDF for iPhone, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Flip PDF for iPhone:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.flipbuilder.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Flip PDF for iPhone\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Flip PDF for iPhone.
8. After uninstalling Flip PDF for iPhone, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Flip PDF for iPhone that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Flip PDF for iPhone with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to remove Flip PDF for iPhone by flippdfiphone Solution from your computer, we are not saying that Flip PDF for iPhone by flippdfiphone Solution is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Flip PDF for iPhone supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2019-08-14 23:56:57.150