This web page is about Flip HTML5 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It is made by How to uninstall Flip HTML5 from your systemeflippdfforipad Solution
. Check out here
where you can read more on eflippdfforipad Solution. Detailed information about Flip HTML5 can be found at http://www.fliphtml5.com/
. Flip HTML5 is typically installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Flip HTML5 directory, depending on the user's choice. C:\Program Files (x86)\Flip HTML5\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Flip HTML5. Flip HTML5's primary file takes around 8.35 MB (8752640 bytes) and is called eflippdfforipad.exe.
The following executable files are incorporated in Flip HTML5. They take 32.30 MB (33872901
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- eflippdfforipad.exe (8.35 MB)
- FHCMD.exe (17.00 MB)
- fhreader.exe (568.01 KB)
- pdftopng.exe (1.70 MB)
- reader.exe (3.02 MB)
- Subscribe.exe (760.50 KB)
- unins000.exe (703.49 KB)
- mongoose-3.1.exe (261.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 5.9.8
of Flip HTML5. For other Flip HTML5 versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Flip HTML5 is an application by eflippdfforipad Solution. Frequently, computer users try to erase this application. Sometimes this can be troublesome because doing this by hand requires some knowledge related to PCs. The best QUICK practice to erase Flip HTML5 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove Flip HTML5 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Flip HTML5 or simply click the Search field and type in "Flip HTML5". If it is installed on your PC the Flip HTML5 application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Flip HTML5 in the list of apps, the following information regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Flip HTML5, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Flip HTML5:
- The software company is: http://www.fliphtml5.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Flip HTML5\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Flip HTML5.
8. After uninstalling Flip HTML5, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Flip HTML5 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Flip HTML5 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to remove Flip HTML5 by eflippdfforipad Solution from your PC, we are not saying that Flip HTML5 by eflippdfforipad Solution is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Flip HTML5 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-11-22 18:22:47.813