Flintstones is a Windows program. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall Flintstones from your systemGameFabrique
. More information on GameFabrique can be found here
. Detailed information about Flintstones can be seen at http://www.gamefabrique.com/
. Flintstones is typically set up in the C:\Program Files\Flintstones folder, subject to the user's choice. The full command line for removing Flintstones is C:\Program Files\Flintstones\unins000.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for admin rights. The application's main executable file is called Fusion.exe and its approximative size is 2.38 MB (2490368 bytes).
Flintstones installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 3.02 MB (3163914
bytes) on disk.
- Fusion.exe (2.38 MB)
- unins000.exe (657.76 KB)
Flintstones is a program marketed by the software company GameFabrique. Sometimes, computer users choose to erase it. This is difficult because removing this manually takes some knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK way to erase Flintstones is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase Flintstones with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows computer.
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Flintstones or simply activate the Search field and type in "Flintstones". The Flintstones application will be found automatically. After you select Flintstones in the list , the following information about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Flintstones, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Flintstones:
- The publisher is: http://www.gamefabrique.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Flintstones\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Flintstones.
8. After uninstalling Flintstones, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Flintstones that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Flintstones with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Flintstones by GameFabrique from your computer, nor are we saying that Flintstones by GameFabrique is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Flintstones supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-22 07:47:01.460