Fling version 1.0
This web page contains detailed information on how to uninstall Fling version 1.0 for Windows. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall Fling version 1.0 from your systemTheFreeWindows
. Further information on TheFreeWindows can be seen here
. You can get more details related to Fling version 1.0 at http://www.thefreewindows.com/
. Usually the Fling version 1.0 program is placed in the C:\Program Files\Fling directory, depending on the user's option during install. The entire uninstall command line for Fling version 1.0 is C:\Program Files\Fling\unins000.exe. The program's main executable file has a size of 1.03 MB (1078784 bytes) on disk and is titled fling.exe.
The following executables are contained in Fling version 1.0. They take 2.17 MB (2278731
bytes) on disk.
- fling.exe (1.03 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.14 MB)
This page is about Fling version 1.0 version 1.0
Fling version 1.0 is a program marketed by TheFreeWindows. Sometimes, people choose to uninstall this program. This is efortful because performing this by hand takes some know-how regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY action to uninstall Fling version 1.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove Fling version 1.0 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Fling version 1.0 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Fling version 1.0". If it exists on your system the Fling version 1.0 app will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Fling version 1.0 in the list of programs, the following data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Fling version 1.0, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Fling version 1.0:
- The publisher is: http://www.thefreewindows.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Fling\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Fling version 1.0.
8. After uninstalling Fling version 1.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Fling version 1.0 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Fling version 1.0 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Fling version 1.0 by TheFreeWindows from your computer, we are not saying that Fling version 1.0 by TheFreeWindows is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Fling version 1.0 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-06-02 19:50:50.240