Flight Simulator Manager
Flight Simulator Manager is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your PC. It is developed by A guide to uninstall Flight Simulator Manager from your systemFSPS
. Further information on FSPS can be seen here
. Click on http://www.thefsps.com
to get more details about Flight Simulator Manager on FSPS's website. The program is often placed in the C:\Program Files\FSPS\Flight Simulator Manager directory. Keep in mind that this path can vary depending on the user's preference. Flight Simulator Manager's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\FSPS\Flight Simulator Manager\Uninstall.exe. Flight Simulator Manager's primary file takes about 5.86 MB (6145536 bytes) and is called Flight Simulator Manager.exe.
Flight Simulator Manager contains of the executables below. They take 11.30 MB (11849288
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Activation.exe (591.50 KB)
- Flight Simulator Manager.exe (5.86 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (2.01 MB)
- Updater.exe (2.63 MB)
- MakeRwys.exe (57.52 KB)
- WideClient.exe (139.52 KB)
- WideFS Closer.exe (24.52 KB)
The current page applies to Flight Simulator Manager version 22.214.171.124
only. You can find below info on other versions of Flight Simulator Manager:
Flight Simulator Manager is a program released by FSPS. Frequently, computer users try to remove this application. This is efortful because performing this manually requires some knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY procedure to remove Flight Simulator Manager is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall Flight Simulator Manager using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Flight Simulator Manager or simply click the Search field and type in "Flight Simulator Manager". If it is installed on your PC the Flight Simulator Manager app will be found very quickly. After you select Flight Simulator Manager in the list of programs, the following data about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Flight Simulator Manager, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Flight Simulator Manager:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.thefsps.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\FSPS\Flight Simulator Manager\Uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Flight Simulator Manager.
8. After removing Flight Simulator Manager, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Flight Simulator Manager which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Flight Simulator Manager with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Flight Simulator Manager by FSPS from your computer, nor are we saying that Flight Simulator Manager by FSPS is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Flight Simulator Manager supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-05-24 06:40:34.417