Flight Simulator Manager
Flight Simulator Manager is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your PC. It is developed by A guide to uninstall Flight Simulator Manager from your systemFSPS
. Further information on FSPS can be seen here
. Click on http://www.thefsps.com
to get more details about Flight Simulator Manager on FSPS's website. The program is often placed in the C:\Program Files\FSPS\Flight Simulator Manager directory. Keep in mind that this path can vary depending on the user's preference. Flight Simulator Manager's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\FSPS\Flight Simulator Manager\Uninstall.exe. Flight Simulator Manager's primary file takes about 5.86 MB (6145536 bytes) and is called Flight Simulator Manager.exe.
Flight Simulator Manager contains of the executables below. They take 11.30 MB (11849288
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Activation.exe (591.50 KB)
- Flight Simulator Manager.exe (5.86 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (2.01 MB)
- Updater.exe (2.63 MB)
- MakeRwys.exe (57.52 KB)
- WideClient.exe (139.52 KB)
- WideFS Closer.exe (24.52 KB)
The current page applies to Flight Simulator Manager version 184.108.40.206
only. You can find below info on other versions of Flight Simulator Manager:
Flight Simulator Manager is a program released by FSPS. Frequently, computer users try to remove this application. This is efortful because performing this manually requires some knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY procedure to remove Flight Simulator Manager is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall Flight Simulator Manager using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Flight Simulator Manager or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Flight Simulator Manager". If it is installed on your PC the Flight Simulator Manager app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Flight Simulator Manager in the list of applications, the following data about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Flight Simulator Manager, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Flight Simulator Manager:
- The publisher is: http://www.thefsps.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\FSPS\Flight Simulator Manager\Uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Flight Simulator Manager.
8. After removing Flight Simulator Manager, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Flight Simulator Manager which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Flight Simulator Manager with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Flight Simulator Manager by FSPS from your computer, nor are we saying that Flight Simulator Manager by FSPS is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Flight Simulator Manager supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-05-24 06:40:34.417