Flight Commander 1.6
Flight Commander 1.6 is a Windows program. Read more about how to uninstall it from your computer. It is developed by How to uninstall Flight Commander 1.6 from your computerEd Benowitz
. More information about Ed Benowitz can be read here
. More details about the app Flight Commander 1.6 can be seen at http://flightcommander.solsector.net
. Usually the Flight Commander 1.6 application is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Flight Commander directory, depending on the user's option during install. The full uninstall command line for Flight Commander 1.6 is C:\Program Files (x86)\Flight Commander\uninst.exe. FlightCommander.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 1.81 MB (1895424 bytes) on disk.
Flight Commander 1.6 contains of the executables below. They occupy 1.98 MB (2079436
bytes) on disk.
- FlightCommander.exe (1.81 MB)
- luac.exe (84.00 KB)
- t2w.exe (40.00 KB)
- uninst.exe (55.70 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.6
of Flight Commander 1.6.
Some files and registry entries are typically left behind when you remove Flight Commander 1.6.Folders found on disk after you uninstall Flight Commander 1.6 from your PC:
Check for and remove the following files from your disk when you uninstall Flight Commander 1.6:
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Flight Commander 1.6
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Flight Commander\FlightCommander.exe
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Flight Commander 1.6\Flight Commander.lnk
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Flight Commander 1.6\Uninstall.lnk
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Flight Commander 1.6\Website.lnk
Flight Commander 1.6 is a program released by Ed Benowitz. Frequently, people try to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be difficult because performing this by hand requires some skill related to PCs. One of the best SIMPLE way to uninstall Flight Commander 1.6 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove Flight Commander 1.6 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Flight Commander 1.6 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Flight Commander 1.6". The Flight Commander 1.6 app will be found automatically. When you select Flight Commander 1.6 in the list , the following information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Flight Commander 1.6, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Flight Commander 1.6:
- The web site of the program is: http://flightcommander.solsector.net
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Flight Commander\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Flight Commander 1.6.
8. After uninstalling Flight Commander 1.6, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Flight Commander 1.6 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Flight Commander 1.6 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Flight Commander 1.6 by Ed Benowitz from your PC, we are not saying that Flight Commander 1.6 by Ed Benowitz is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Flight Commander 1.6 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-19 07:40:34.507