This web page is about FlexibleShoppper for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall FlexibleShoppper from your systemFlexibleShopper
. Check out here
where you can find out more on FlexibleShopper. Usually the FlexibleShoppper program is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\FlexibleShoppper folder, depending on the user's option during setup. The full command line for uninstalling FlexibleShoppper is "C:\Program Files (x86)\FlexibleShoppper\FlexibleShoppper.exe" /s /n /i:"ExecuteCommands;UninstallCommands" "". Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for administrator rights. FlexibleShoppper.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 218.00 KB (223232 bytes) on disk.
FlexibleShoppper is composed of the following executables which occupy 218.00 KB (223232
bytes) on disk:
- FlexibleShoppper.exe (218.00 KB)
FlexibleShoppper is a program offered by FlexibleShopper. Frequently, computer users try to erase this application. Sometimes this is efortful because deleting this by hand requires some knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE manner to erase FlexibleShoppper is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall FlexibleShoppper using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your PC.
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate FlexibleShoppper or simply activate the Search field and type in "FlexibleShoppper". If it exists on your system the FlexibleShoppper program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click FlexibleShoppper in the list of programs, the following information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding FlexibleShoppper, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove FlexibleShoppper.
8. After removing FlexibleShoppper, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong FlexibleShoppper which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing FlexibleShoppper using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove FlexibleShoppper by FlexibleShopper from your computer, we are not saying that FlexibleShoppper by FlexibleShopper is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove FlexibleShoppper in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-05-25 08:20:27.173