Flexi Soft Designer
This page is about Flexi Soft Designer for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It is developed by How to uninstall Flexi Soft Designer from your systemSICK AG
. More info about SICK AG can be read here
. More information about Flexi Soft Designer can be seen at http://www.sick.com
. Flexi Soft Designer is usually installed in the C:\Archivos de programa\SICK\FlexiSoft directory, depending on the user's option. Flexi Soft Designer's full uninstall command line is "C:\Archivos de programa\SICK\FlexiSoft\unins000.exe". The program's main executable file is labeled FSTool.exe and occupies 32.50 KB (33280 bytes).
Flexi Soft Designer installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 36.45 MB (38225756
bytes) on disk.
- unins000.exe (627.57 KB)
- FTDI_USB_Setup.exe (1.65 MB)
- Setup CDSDTM.exe (34.07 MB)
- FSTool.exe (32.50 KB)
- TcpIpSocketMonitor.exe (92.00 KB)
The current web page applies to Flexi Soft Designer version 18.104.22.168
only. For other Flexi Soft Designer versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Flexi Soft Designer is an application marketed by SICK AG. Frequently, users decide to erase it. This is troublesome because removing this by hand requires some skill related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE approach to erase Flexi Soft Designer is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase Flexi Soft Designer from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Flexi Soft Designer or simply click the Search field and type in "Flexi Soft Designer". If it is installed on your PC the Flexi Soft Designer app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Flexi Soft Designer in the list of applications, the following information about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Flexi Soft Designer, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Flexi Soft Designer:
- The publisher is: http://www.sick.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Archivos de programa\SICK\FlexiSoft\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Flexi Soft Designer.
8. After removing Flexi Soft Designer, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Flexi Soft Designer that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Flexi Soft Designer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Flexi Soft Designer by SICK AG from your PC, we are not saying that Flexi Soft Designer by SICK AG is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Flexi Soft Designer in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-07-17 16:02:09.937