FlexLibrary is a software application. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall FlexLibrary from your PCFrank Foerster
. More data about Frank Foerster can be found here
. FlexLibrary is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Flex directory, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the program. The full command line for uninstalling FlexLibrary is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Flex\unins001.exe". Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for administrator rights. unins000.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 652.26 KB (667914 bytes) on disk.
FlexLibrary is composed of the following executables which take 1.33 MB (1390632
bytes) on disk:
- unins000.exe (652.26 KB)
- unins001.exe (705.78 KB)
FlexLibrary is an application by Frank Foerster. Frequently, users try to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because uninstalling this manually requires some know-how related to Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE solution to uninstall FlexLibrary is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall FlexLibrary from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find FlexLibrary or simply activate the Search feature and type in "FlexLibrary". The FlexLibrary application will be found very quickly. After you select FlexLibrary in the list of programs, some information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding FlexLibrary, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove FlexLibrary.
8. After uninstalling FlexLibrary, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong FlexLibrary which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing FlexLibrary with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
This page is not a recommendation to remove FlexLibrary by Frank Foerster from your computer, we are not saying that FlexLibrary by Frank Foerster is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove FlexLibrary supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-05-31 09:57:27.020