Fleet Admin Pro 1.00.048
Fleet Admin Pro 1.00.048 is a Windows application. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall Fleet Admin Pro 1.00.048 from your computerSamsung Electronics Co., Ltd.
. You can read more on Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd. or check for application updates here
. Click on http://localhost:8080
to get more info about Fleet Admin Pro 1.00.048 on Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd.'s website. The application is often found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Samsung Network Printer Utilities\Fleet Admin Pro folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for uninstalling Fleet Admin Pro 1.00.048 is C:\Program Files (x86)\Samsung Network Printer Utilities\Fleet Admin Pro\Uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for administrator rights. Fleet Admin Pro 1.00.048's main file takes around 15.88 KB (16264 bytes) and is called pack200.exe.
The following executables are installed beside Fleet Admin Pro 1.00.048. They occupy about 21.60 MB (22652969
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Uninstall.exe (530.97 KB)
- jabswitch.exe (54.38 KB)
- java-rmi.exe (15.88 KB)
- java.exe (184.88 KB)
- javacpl.exe (74.38 KB)
- javaw.exe (184.88 KB)
- javaws.exe (312.88 KB)
- jp2launcher.exe (96.88 KB)
- keytool.exe (15.88 KB)
- kinit.exe (15.88 KB)
- klist.exe (15.88 KB)
- ktab.exe (15.88 KB)
- orbd.exe (16.38 KB)
- pack200.exe (15.88 KB)
- policytool.exe (15.88 KB)
- rmid.exe (15.88 KB)
- rmiregistry.exe (15.88 KB)
- servertool.exe (15.88 KB)
- ssvagent.exe (63.88 KB)
- tnameserv.exe (16.38 KB)
- unpack200.exe (176.38 KB)
- launcher.exe (44.41 KB)
- Encrypter.exe (140.00 KB)
- unithru.exe (200.00 KB)
- clusterdb.exe (80.00 KB)
- createdb.exe (67.00 KB)
- createlang.exe (72.50 KB)
- createuser.exe (84.00 KB)
- dropdb.exe (64.50 KB)
- droplang.exe (88.00 KB)
- dropuser.exe (64.00 KB)
- ecpg.exe (672.00 KB)
- initdb.exe (104.00 KB)
- oid2name.exe (48.00 KB)
- pgAdmin3.exe (10.66 MB)
- pgbench.exe (72.00 KB)
- pg_config.exe (47.50 KB)
- pg_controldata.exe (46.00 KB)
- pg_ctl.exe (64.50 KB)
- pg_dump.exe (292.00 KB)
- pg_dumpall.exe (160.00 KB)
- pg_regress.exe (84.00 KB)
- pg_regress_ecpg.exe (84.00 KB)
- pg_resetxlog.exe (64.00 KB)
- pg_restore.exe (144.00 KB)
- pg_standby.exe (40.00 KB)
- postgres.exe (4.31 MB)
- psql.exe (344.00 KB)
- reindexdb.exe (67.50 KB)
- stackbuilder.exe (1.48 MB)
- vacuumdb.exe (51.00 KB)
- vacuumlo.exe (34.00 KB)
- zic.exe (88.00 KB)
The current web page applies to Fleet Admin Pro 1.00.048 version 1.00.048
Fleet Admin Pro 1.00.048 is an application by the software company Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd.. Some people decide to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is easier said than done because doing this by hand requires some knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. The best EASY way to uninstall Fleet Admin Pro 1.00.048 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete Fleet Admin Pro 1.00.048 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Fleet Admin Pro 1.00.048 or simply click the Search field and type in "Fleet Admin Pro 1.00.048". If it exists on your system the Fleet Admin Pro 1.00.048 app will be found very quickly. When you click Fleet Admin Pro 1.00.048 in the list , the following data about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Fleet Admin Pro 1.00.048, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Fleet Admin Pro 1.00.048:
- The software company is: http://localhost:8080
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Samsung Network Printer Utilities\Fleet Admin Pro\Uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Fleet Admin Pro 1.00.048.
8. After removing Fleet Admin Pro 1.00.048, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Fleet Admin Pro 1.00.048 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Fleet Admin Pro 1.00.048 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Fleet Admin Pro 1.00.048 by Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd. from your PC, nor are we saying that Fleet Admin Pro 1.00.048 by Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd. is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Fleet Admin Pro 1.00.048 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-08-14 03:16:10.037