This info is about Fldigi 3.23.13-a10 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall Fldigi 3.23.13-a10 from your computerFldigi developers
. Further information on Fldigi developers can be found here
. The program is frequently located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Fldigi-3.23.13-a10 directory. Take into account that this location can vary being determined by the user's choice. The complete uninstall command line for Fldigi 3.23.13-a10 is C:\Program Files (x86)\Fldigi-3.23.13-a10\uninstall.exe. Fldigi 3.23.13-a10's primary file takes about 12.53 MB (13143552 bytes) and is called fldigi.exe.
The executables below are part of Fldigi 3.23.13-a10. They occupy about 16.40 MB (17196053
bytes) on disk.
- flarq.exe (3.81 MB)
- fldigi.exe (12.53 MB)
- uninstall.exe (57.52 KB)
The current page applies to Fldigi 3.23.13-a10 version 3.23.1310
Fldigi 3.23.13-a10 has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.You should delete the folders below after you uninstall Fldigi 3.23.13-a10:
Check for and remove the following files from your disk when you uninstall Fldigi 3.23.13-a10:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Fldigi-3.23.12
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Fldigi
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the keys below:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Fldigi-3.23.12\flarq.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Fldigi-3.23.12\fldigi.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Fldigi-3.23.12\locale\de\LC_MESSAGES\fldigi.mo
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Fldigi-3.23.12\locale\es\LC_MESSAGES\fldigi.mo
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Fldigi-3.23.12\locale\fr\LC_MESSAGES\fldigi.mo
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Fldigi-3.23.12\locale\it\LC_MESSAGES\fldigi.mo
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Fldigi-3.23.12\locale\nl\LC_MESSAGES\fldigi.mo
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Fldigi-3.23.12\locale\pl\LC_MESSAGES\fldigi.mo
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Fldigi-3.23.12\uninstall.exe
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Fldigi\Fldigi-3.23.12\Flarq Documentation.lnk
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Fldigi\Fldigi-3.23.12\Flarq.lnk
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Fldigi\Fldigi-3.23.12\Fldigi Beginners' Guide.lnk
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Fldigi\Fldigi-3.23.12\Fldigi Documentation.lnk
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Fldigi\Fldigi-3.23.12\Fldigi.lnk
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Fldigi\Fldigi-3.23.12\Uninstall.lnk
Fldigi 3.23.13-a10 is a program released by Fldigi developers. Frequently, people choose to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is efortful because removing this manually takes some know-how regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE approach to uninstall Fldigi 3.23.13-a10 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase Fldigi 3.23.13-a10 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Fldigi 3.23.13-a10 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Fldigi 3.23.13-a10". If it is installed on your PC the Fldigi 3.23.13-a10 application will be found very quickly. After you select Fldigi 3.23.13-a10 in the list , the following information about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Fldigi 3.23.13-a10, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Fldigi 3.23.13-a10.
8. After uninstalling Fldigi 3.23.13-a10, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Fldigi 3.23.13-a10 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Fldigi 3.23.13-a10 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Fldigi 3.23.13-a10 by Fldigi developers from your PC, we are not saying that Fldigi 3.23.13-a10 by Fldigi developers is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Fldigi 3.23.13-a10 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-26 11:44:29.350