This page contains complete information on how to uninstall Fldigi 3.21.73 for Windows. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall Fldigi 3.21.73 from your systemFldigi developers
. More information about Fldigi developers can be read here
. Fldigi 3.21.73 is usually set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Fldigi-3.21.73 folder, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the application. The entire uninstall command line for Fldigi 3.21.73 is C:\Program Files (x86)\Fldigi-3.21.73\uninstall.exe. The application's main executable file occupies 11.88 MB (12452878 bytes) on disk and is called fldigi.exe.
Fldigi 3.21.73 contains of the executables below. They occupy 15.04 MB (15774252
bytes) on disk.
- flarq.exe (3.11 MB)
- fldigi.exe (11.88 MB)
- uninstall.exe (57.52 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 3.21.73
of Fldigi 3.21.73.
Fldigi 3.21.73 is a program marketed by the software company Fldigi developers. Frequently, users choose to erase this application. This is easier said than done because uninstalling this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to PCs. One of the best QUICK action to erase Fldigi 3.21.73 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase Fldigi 3.21.73 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Fldigi 3.21.73 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Fldigi 3.21.73". If it exists on your system the Fldigi 3.21.73 application will be found automatically. When you select Fldigi 3.21.73 in the list , the following information about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Fldigi 3.21.73, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Fldigi 3.21.73.
8. After removing Fldigi 3.21.73, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Fldigi 3.21.73 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Fldigi 3.21.73 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Fldigi 3.21.73 by Fldigi developers from your PC, nor are we saying that Fldigi 3.21.73 by Fldigi developers is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Fldigi 3.21.73 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-08-31 19:46:46.680