This page contains complete information on how to uninstall Fldigi 3.21.73 for Windows. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall Fldigi 3.21.73 from your systemFldigi developers
. More information about Fldigi developers can be read here
. Fldigi 3.21.73 is usually set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Fldigi-3.21.73 folder, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the application. The entire uninstall command line for Fldigi 3.21.73 is C:\Program Files (x86)\Fldigi-3.21.73\uninstall.exe. The application's main executable file occupies 11.88 MB (12452878 bytes) on disk and is called fldigi.exe.
Fldigi 3.21.73 contains of the executables below. They occupy 15.04 MB (15774252
bytes) on disk.
- flarq.exe (3.11 MB)
- fldigi.exe (11.88 MB)
- uninstall.exe (57.52 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 3.21.73
of Fldigi 3.21.73.
Fldigi 3.21.73 is a program marketed by the software company Fldigi developers. Frequently, users choose to erase this application. This is easier said than done because uninstalling this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to PCs. One of the best QUICK action to erase Fldigi 3.21.73 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase Fldigi 3.21.73 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Fldigi 3.21.73 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Fldigi 3.21.73". If it exists on your system the Fldigi 3.21.73 program will be found very quickly. When you click Fldigi 3.21.73 in the list , some data about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Fldigi 3.21.73, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Fldigi 3.21.73.
8. After removing Fldigi 3.21.73, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Fldigi 3.21.73 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Fldigi 3.21.73 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Fldigi 3.21.73 by Fldigi developers from your PC, nor are we saying that Fldigi 3.21.73 by Fldigi developers is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Fldigi 3.21.73 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-08-31 19:46:46.680