This page is about FlatOut for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall FlatOut from your computerTechland
. You can read more on Techland or check for application updates here
. Click on http://www.techland.pl
to get more data about FlatOut on Techland's website. FlatOut is normally installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Techland\FlatOut directory, regulated by the user's decision. FlatOut's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Techland\FlatOut\unins000.exe. The program's main executable file is labeled flatout.exe and occupies 2.69 MB (2818048 bytes).
FlatOut contains of the executables below. They occupy 3.82 MB (4000603
bytes) on disk.
- flatout.exe (2.69 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.13 MB)
The current page applies to FlatOut version 1
FlatOut is a program by Techland. Some people choose to remove it. This can be difficult because doing this by hand takes some skill regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY action to remove FlatOut is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete FlatOut from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate FlatOut or simply activate the Search field and type in "FlatOut". If it is installed on your PC the FlatOut application will be found automatically. When you select FlatOut in the list , some data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding FlatOut, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for FlatOut:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.techland.pl
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Techland\FlatOut\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall FlatOut.
8. After removing FlatOut, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of FlatOut that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling FlatOut using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove FlatOut by Techland from your computer, nor are we saying that FlatOut by Techland is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove FlatOut supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-23 16:30:30.907