FlatOut Ultimate Carnage
This web page is about FlatOut Ultimate Carnage for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall FlatOut Ultimate Carnage from your systemBuka
. Further information on Buka can be found here
. FlatOut Ultimate Carnage is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\R.G. Catalyst\FlatOut Ultimate Carnage folder, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the application. "C:\Program Files (x86)\R.G. Catalyst\FlatOut Ultimate Carnage\unins000.exe" is the full command line if you want to uninstall FlatOut Ultimate Carnage. The application's main executable file has a size of 4.05 MB (4242504 bytes) on disk and is labeled Fouc.exe.
FlatOut Ultimate Carnage is composed of the following executables which occupy 22.89 MB (23996969
bytes) on disk:
- Fouc.exe (4.05 MB)
- launcher.exe (18.06 MB)
- LiveUpdateLauncher.exe (71.07 KB)
- unins000.exe (722.95 KB)
FlatOut Ultimate Carnage is a program by the software company Buka. Sometimes, people decide to uninstall this application. This can be easier said than done because uninstalling this manually takes some skill related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK solution to uninstall FlatOut Ultimate Carnage is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall FlatOut Ultimate Carnage from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate FlatOut Ultimate Carnage or simply activate the Search feature and type in "FlatOut Ultimate Carnage". The FlatOut Ultimate Carnage application will be found automatically. After you select FlatOut Ultimate Carnage in the list , some information regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding FlatOut Ultimate Carnage, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall FlatOut Ultimate Carnage.
8. After removing FlatOut Ultimate Carnage, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of FlatOut Ultimate Carnage that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling FlatOut Ultimate Carnage with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall FlatOut Ultimate Carnage by Buka from your computer, we are not saying that FlatOut Ultimate Carnage by Buka is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall FlatOut Ultimate Carnage in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-06-22 05:41:46.557