You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall FlatOut 2 for Windows. It is produced by A way to uninstall FlatOut 2 from your computerBuka
. You can find out more on Buka or check for application updates here
. FlatOut 2 is typically installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\R.G. Catalyst\FlatOut 2 directory, but this location can vary a lot depending on the user's option when installing the program. You can uninstall FlatOut 2 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files (x86)\R.G. Catalyst\FlatOut 2\unins000.exe". Note that you might get a notification for administrator rights. FlatOut2.exe is the FlatOut 2's main executable file and it occupies about 5.49 MB (5761024 bytes) on disk.
FlatOut 2 contains of the executables below. They occupy 6.19 MB (6491087
bytes) on disk.
- FlatOut2.exe (5.49 MB)
- unins000.exe (712.95 KB)
This data is about FlatOut 2 version 2
FlatOut 2 is a program offered by the software company Buka. Some computer users decide to remove this program. Sometimes this can be difficult because performing this manually takes some skill regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE approach to remove FlatOut 2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove FlatOut 2 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate FlatOut 2 or simply click the Search field and type in "FlatOut 2". If it is installed on your PC the FlatOut 2 app will be found automatically. Notice that after you select FlatOut 2 in the list of apps, some data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding FlatOut 2, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall FlatOut 2.
8. After uninstalling FlatOut 2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong FlatOut 2 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling FlatOut 2 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove FlatOut 2 by Buka from your computer, nor are we saying that FlatOut 2 by Buka is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove FlatOut 2 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-06-22 05:41:46.540