You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove FlatOut for Windows. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall FlatOut from your PCGOG.com
. You can read more on GOG.com or check for application updates here
. More details about FlatOut can be found at http://www.gog.com
. FlatOut is typically installed in the C:\Program Files\FlatOut folder, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's option when installing the program. The full command line for removing FlatOut is "C:\Program Files\FlatOut\unins000.exe". Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for admin rights. The application's main executable file has a size of 4.30 MB (4505944 bytes) on disk and is called flatout.exe.
FlatOut is composed of the following executables which take 5.49 MB (5751960
bytes) on disk:
- flatout.exe (4.30 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.19 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 126.96.36.199
of FlatOut. Click on the links below for other FlatOut versions:
FlatOut is an application offered by GOG.com. Sometimes, people choose to remove it. Sometimes this can be hard because uninstalling this manually takes some skill regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE manner to remove FlatOut is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall FlatOut with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate FlatOut or simply click the Search field and type in "FlatOut". The FlatOut program will be found automatically. Notice that after you select FlatOut in the list of apps, some information about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about FlatOut, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for FlatOut:
- The publisher is: http://www.gog.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\FlatOut\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall FlatOut.
8. After uninstalling FlatOut, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of FlatOut that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing FlatOut with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove FlatOut by GOG.com from your PC, nor are we saying that FlatOut by GOG.com is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove FlatOut supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-10-03 07:13:53.547