Flashback is a computer program. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is developed by A guide to uninstall Flashback from your PCR.G. Mechanics, Panky
. More data about R.G. Mechanics, Panky can be read here
. You can read more about about Flashback at http://tapochek.net/
. The application is usually placed in the C:\Games\Flashback folder. Keep in mind that this location can vary depending on the user's preference. The full uninstall command line for Flashback is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Flashback\Uninstall\unins000.exe. Flashback's primary file takes around 903.00 KB (924672 bytes) and its name is unins000.exe.
Flashback contains of the executables below. They occupy 903.00 KB (924672
bytes) on disk.
Flashback is a program marketed by the software company R.G. Mechanics, Panky. Sometimes, users decide to erase it. This can be hard because uninstalling this manually requires some know-how related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY way to erase Flashback is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall Flashback from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Flashback or simply click the Search field and type in "Flashback". The Flashback program will be found automatically. After you click Flashback in the list of applications, some information regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Flashback, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Flashback:
- The web site of the program is: http://tapochek.net/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Flashback\Uninstall\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Flashback.
8. After removing Flashback, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Flashback which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Flashback using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Flashback by R.G. Mechanics, Panky from your computer, nor are we saying that Flashback by R.G. Mechanics, Panky is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Flashback in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-23 06:35:04.420