You can find on this page details on how to uninstall FlashPeak Slimjet for Windows. It is written by A guide to uninstall FlashPeak Slimjet from your systemFlashPeak Inc.
. Open here
where you can find out more on FlashPeak Inc.. More information about FlashPeak Slimjet can be found at http://www.slimjet.com/
. FlashPeak Slimjet is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Slimjet folder, subject to the user's option. FlashPeak Slimjet's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Slimjet\uninst.exe. The application's main executable file is titled slimjet.exe and its approximative size is 3.81 MB (3993408 bytes).
FlashPeak Slimjet contains of the executables below. They occupy 10.96 MB (11489026
bytes) on disk.
- nacl64.exe (6.37 MB)
- slimjet.exe (3.81 MB)
- uninst.exe (114.13 KB)
- updater.exe (24.81 KB)
- 7za.exe (660.50 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 22.214.171.124
of FlashPeak Slimjet. For other FlashPeak Slimjet versions please click below:
...click to view all...
FlashPeak Slimjet is a program released by the software company FlashPeak Inc.. Some users want to uninstall this program. This is hard because performing this manually requires some knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE action to uninstall FlashPeak Slimjet is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove FlashPeak Slimjet from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate FlashPeak Slimjet or simply click the Search field and type in "FlashPeak Slimjet". The FlashPeak Slimjet program will be found very quickly. After you click FlashPeak Slimjet in the list of apps, some information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding FlashPeak Slimjet, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for FlashPeak Slimjet:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.slimjet.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Slimjet\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall FlashPeak Slimjet.
8. After uninstalling FlashPeak Slimjet, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of FlashPeak Slimjet which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing FlashPeak Slimjet with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove FlashPeak Slimjet by FlashPeak Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that FlashPeak Slimjet by FlashPeak Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove FlashPeak Slimjet in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-02-10 00:04:14.360