You can find on this page details on how to uninstall FlashPeak Slimjet for Windows. It is written by A guide to uninstall FlashPeak Slimjet from your systemFlashPeak Inc.
. Open here
where you can find out more on FlashPeak Inc.. More information about FlashPeak Slimjet can be found at http://www.slimjet.com/
. FlashPeak Slimjet is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Slimjet folder, subject to the user's option. FlashPeak Slimjet's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Slimjet\uninst.exe. The application's main executable file is titled slimjet.exe and its approximative size is 3.81 MB (3993408 bytes).
FlashPeak Slimjet contains of the executables below. They occupy 10.96 MB (11489026
bytes) on disk.
- nacl64.exe (6.37 MB)
- slimjet.exe (3.81 MB)
- uninst.exe (114.13 KB)
- updater.exe (24.81 KB)
- 7za.exe (660.50 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 18.104.22.168
of FlashPeak Slimjet. For other FlashPeak Slimjet versions please click below:
...click to view all...
FlashPeak Slimjet is a program released by the software company FlashPeak Inc.. Some users want to uninstall this program. This is hard because performing this manually requires some knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE action to uninstall FlashPeak Slimjet is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove FlashPeak Slimjet from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find FlashPeak Slimjet or simply click the Search field and type in "FlashPeak Slimjet". If it is installed on your PC the FlashPeak Slimjet program will be found automatically. Notice that when you click FlashPeak Slimjet in the list of programs, some information regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding FlashPeak Slimjet, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for FlashPeak Slimjet:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.slimjet.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Slimjet\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall FlashPeak Slimjet.
8. After uninstalling FlashPeak Slimjet, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of FlashPeak Slimjet which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing FlashPeak Slimjet with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to remove FlashPeak Slimjet by FlashPeak Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that FlashPeak Slimjet by FlashPeak Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove FlashPeak Slimjet in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-02-10 00:04:14.360