FlashPeak SlimBrowser is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall FlashPeak SlimBrowser from your PCFlashPeak Inc.
. More info about FlashPeak Inc. can be read here
. Click on http://www.slimbrowser.net
to get more facts about FlashPeak SlimBrowser on FlashPeak Inc.'s website. The application is often placed in the C:\Program Files\APPLIC\Internet\SlimBrowser directory (same installation drive as Windows). The complete uninstall command line for FlashPeak SlimBrowser is "C:\Program Files\APPLIC\Internet\SlimBrowser\uninst.exe". FlashPeak SlimBrowser's primary file takes about 4.22 MB (4423088 bytes) and its name is sbframe.exe.
The executable files below are installed beside FlashPeak SlimBrowser. They occupy about 24.39 MB (25578994
bytes) on disk.
- sbframe.exe (4.22 MB)
- SBRender.exe (936.42 KB)
- uninst.exe (111.64 KB)
- ffmpeg.exe (19.15 MB)
This page is about FlashPeak SlimBrowser version 7.00.029
only. Click on the links below for other FlashPeak SlimBrowser versions:
...click to view all...
FlashPeak SlimBrowser is an application marketed by FlashPeak Inc.. Sometimes, people try to erase this application. This is troublesome because uninstalling this by hand takes some experience regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK action to erase FlashPeak SlimBrowser is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall FlashPeak SlimBrowser from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate FlashPeak SlimBrowser or simply click the Search field and type in "FlashPeak SlimBrowser". If it exists on your system the FlashPeak SlimBrowser app will be found automatically. When you select FlashPeak SlimBrowser in the list of programs, the following information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding FlashPeak SlimBrowser, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for FlashPeak SlimBrowser:
- The software company is: http://www.slimbrowser.net
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\APPLIC\Internet\SlimBrowser\uninst.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall FlashPeak SlimBrowser.
8. After removing FlashPeak SlimBrowser, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of FlashPeak SlimBrowser which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing FlashPeak SlimBrowser with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove FlashPeak SlimBrowser by FlashPeak Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that FlashPeak SlimBrowser by FlashPeak Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove FlashPeak SlimBrowser in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-03-05 14:32:56.940