FlashPeak SlimBrowser is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your PC. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall FlashPeak SlimBrowser from your PCFlashPeak Inc.
. More info about FlashPeak Inc. can be seen here
. You can see more info related to FlashPeak SlimBrowser at http://www.slimbrowser.net/
. C:\Program Files (x86)\SlimBrowser\uninst.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall FlashPeak SlimBrowser. The program's main executable file is named slimbrowser.exe and its approximative size is 729.62 KB (747128 bytes).
The executable files below are installed alongside FlashPeak SlimBrowser. They take about 729.62 KB (747128
bytes) on disk.
- slimbrowser.exe (729.62 KB)
The current page applies to FlashPeak SlimBrowser version 188.8.131.52
alone. You can find below a few links to other FlashPeak SlimBrowser releases:
...click to view all...
Quite a few files, folders and registry data can not be uninstalled when you are trying to remove FlashPeak SlimBrowser from your PC.Registry keys:
FlashPeak SlimBrowser is a program by FlashPeak Inc.. Sometimes, users decide to erase it. Sometimes this can be efortful because doing this manually requires some experience regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE solution to erase FlashPeak SlimBrowser is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove FlashPeak SlimBrowser from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find FlashPeak SlimBrowser or simply activate the Search feature and type in "FlashPeak SlimBrowser". If it exists on your system the FlashPeak SlimBrowser application will be found automatically. Notice that after you select FlashPeak SlimBrowser in the list of programs, the following information about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about FlashPeak SlimBrowser, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for FlashPeak SlimBrowser:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.slimbrowser.net/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\SlimBrowser\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove FlashPeak SlimBrowser.
8. After uninstalling FlashPeak SlimBrowser, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong FlashPeak SlimBrowser that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing FlashPeak SlimBrowser using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove FlashPeak SlimBrowser by FlashPeak Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that FlashPeak SlimBrowser by FlashPeak Inc. is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove FlashPeak SlimBrowser supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-11-06 18:26:27.163