You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall FlashPeak SlimBoat for Windows. It is written by How to uninstall FlashPeak SlimBoat from your computerFlashPeak Inc.
. Check out here
for more information on FlashPeak Inc.. Please follow http://www.slimboat.com/
if you want to read more on FlashPeak SlimBoat on FlashPeak Inc.'s page. FlashPeak SlimBoat is typically set up in the C:\Program Files\SlimBoat directory, however this location may differ a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the application. You can uninstall FlashPeak SlimBoat by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\SlimBoat\uninst.exe. Note that you might be prompted for administrator rights. FlashPeak SlimBoat's primary file takes around 4.17 MB (4371888 bytes) and is named SlimBoat.exe.
The following executables are installed alongside FlashPeak SlimBoat. They take about 4.53 MB (4749385
bytes) on disk.
- SlimBoat.exe (4.17 MB)
- uninst.exe (368.65 KB)
This data is about FlashPeak SlimBoat version 1.1.42
alone. For more FlashPeak SlimBoat versions please click below:
...click to view all...
FlashPeak SlimBoat is an application offered by FlashPeak Inc.. Some users choose to erase this program. This is easier said than done because deleting this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE approach to erase FlashPeak SlimBoat is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove FlashPeak SlimBoat with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find FlashPeak SlimBoat or simply click the Search field and type in "FlashPeak SlimBoat". If it is installed on your PC the FlashPeak SlimBoat program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select FlashPeak SlimBoat in the list of apps, the following data about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about FlashPeak SlimBoat, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for FlashPeak SlimBoat:
- The publisher is: http://www.slimboat.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\SlimBoat\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove FlashPeak SlimBoat.
8. After removing FlashPeak SlimBoat, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of FlashPeak SlimBoat which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling FlashPeak SlimBoat using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove FlashPeak SlimBoat by FlashPeak Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that FlashPeak SlimBoat by FlashPeak Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove FlashPeak SlimBoat in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-02-23 00:32:19.137