You can find on this page details on how to uninstall FlashGet 3.5 for Windows. It is produced by How to uninstall FlashGet 3.5 from your systemhttp://www.FlashGet.com
. More information on http://www.FlashGet.com can be found here
. More details about FlashGet 3.5 can be seen at http://www.FlashGet.com
. The program is frequently found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\FlashGet Network\FlashGet 3 directory (same installation drive as Windows). The complete uninstall command line for FlashGet 3.5 is C:\Program Files (x86)\FlashGet Network\FlashGet 3\uninst.exe. The program's main executable file occupies 2.27 MB (2385456 bytes) on disk and is labeled Flashget3.exe.
FlashGet 3.5 contains of the executables below. They occupy 43.64 MB (45758372
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- BugReport.exe (293.55 KB)
- FGSoftware.exe (169.55 KB)
- Flashget3.exe (2.27 MB)
- GoogleToolbarInstaller_download_signed.exe (202.11 KB)
- SysOptimize.exe (141.55 KB)
- uninst.exe (110.57 KB)
- FGResDetector.exe (468.00 KB)
- Razer.Game.Booster.188.8.131.52_Soft98.iR.exe (40.01 MB)
This info is about FlashGet 3.5 version 184.108.40.2066
Following the uninstall process, the application leaves leftovers on the computer. Part_A few of these are shown below.Folders left behind when you uninstall FlashGet 3.5:
The files below remain on your disk by FlashGet 3.5 when you uninstall it:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\FlashGet Network
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\FlashGet 3.5
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\FlashGet 3.5
Many times the following registry keys will not be cleaned:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\FlashGet Network\FlashGet 3\adns.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\FlashGet Network\FlashGet 3\btcoreu.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\FlashGet Network\FlashGet 3\BugReport.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\FlashGet Network\FlashGet 3\BugReport.exe
Supplementary registry values that are not removed:
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\FlashGet Network
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\FlashGet Network
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\FlashGet 3.5
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\program files (x86)\flashget network\flashget 3\flashget3.exe.ApplicationCompany
FlashGet 3.5 is a program marketed by the software company http://www.FlashGet.com. Frequently, users try to uninstall this program. This can be hard because deleting this by hand takes some know-how related to Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE action to uninstall FlashGet 3.5 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete FlashGet 3.5 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate FlashGet 3.5 or simply activate the Search field and type in "FlashGet 3.5". If it is installed on your PC the FlashGet 3.5 application will be found automatically. Notice that after you select FlashGet 3.5 in the list of apps, some data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding FlashGet 3.5, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for FlashGet 3.5:
- The publisher is: http://www.FlashGet.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\FlashGet Network\FlashGet 3\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove FlashGet 3.5.
8. After uninstalling FlashGet 3.5, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of FlashGet 3.5 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing FlashGet 3.5 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove FlashGet 3.5 by http://www.FlashGet.com from your computer, nor are we saying that FlashGet 3.5 by http://www.FlashGet.com is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove FlashGet 3.5 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-28 04:14:08.890