You can find below details on how to remove FlashGet 184.108.40.2062 for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall FlashGet 220.127.116.112 from your PChttp://www.FlashGet.com
. Further information on http://www.FlashGet.com can be found here
. More information about FlashGet 18.104.22.1682 can be seen at http://www.FlashGet.com
. The application is frequently found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\FlashGet folder (same installation drive as Windows). You can uninstall FlashGet 22.214.171.1242 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\FlashGet\uninst.exe. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for administrator rights. FlashGet 126.96.36.1992's main file takes about 1.90 MB (1990704 bytes) and its name is flashget.exe.
The executables below are part of FlashGet 188.8.131.522. They take an average of 3.17 MB (3325938
bytes) on disk.
- flashget.exe (1.90 MB)
- gt.exe (1.09 MB)
- uninst.exe (184.90 KB)
This data is about FlashGet 184.108.40.2062 version 220.127.116.112
FlashGet 18.104.22.1682 is a program by the software company http://www.FlashGet.com. Sometimes, users try to remove it. This can be difficult because removing this by hand requires some know-how regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE approach to remove FlashGet 22.214.171.1242 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall FlashGet 126.96.36.1992 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate FlashGet 188.8.131.522 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "FlashGet 184.108.40.2062". If it exists on your system the FlashGet 220.127.116.112 app will be found automatically. Notice that after you click FlashGet 18.104.22.1682 in the list of programs, some information about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about FlashGet 22.214.171.1242, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for FlashGet 126.96.36.1992:
- The publisher is: http://www.FlashGet.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\FlashGet\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall FlashGet 188.8.131.522.
8. After uninstalling FlashGet 184.108.40.2062, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong FlashGet 220.127.116.112 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling FlashGet 18.104.22.1682 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall FlashGet 22.214.171.1242 by http://www.FlashGet.com from your PC, nor are we saying that FlashGet 126.96.36.1992 by http://www.FlashGet.com is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall FlashGet 188.8.131.522 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-06 21:19:53.180