You can find below details on how to remove FlashGet 126.96.36.1992 for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall FlashGet 188.8.131.522 from your PChttp://www.FlashGet.com
. Further information on http://www.FlashGet.com can be found here
. More information about FlashGet 184.108.40.2062 can be seen at http://www.FlashGet.com
. The application is frequently found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\FlashGet folder (same installation drive as Windows). You can uninstall FlashGet 220.127.116.112 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\FlashGet\uninst.exe. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for administrator rights. FlashGet 18.104.22.1682's main file takes about 1.90 MB (1990704 bytes) and its name is flashget.exe.
The executables below are part of FlashGet 22.214.171.1242. They take an average of 3.17 MB (3325938
bytes) on disk.
- flashget.exe (1.90 MB)
- gt.exe (1.09 MB)
- uninst.exe (184.90 KB)
This data is about FlashGet 126.96.36.1992 version 188.8.131.522
FlashGet 184.108.40.2062 is a program by the software company http://www.FlashGet.com. Sometimes, users try to remove it. This can be difficult because removing this by hand requires some know-how regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE approach to remove FlashGet 220.127.116.112 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall FlashGet 18.104.22.1682 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find FlashGet 22.214.171.1242 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "FlashGet 126.96.36.1992". If it exists on your system the FlashGet 188.8.131.522 app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select FlashGet 184.108.40.2062 in the list , the following information regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding FlashGet 220.127.116.112, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for FlashGet 18.104.22.1682:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.FlashGet.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\FlashGet\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall FlashGet 22.214.171.1242.
8. After uninstalling FlashGet 126.96.36.1992, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong FlashGet 188.8.131.522 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling FlashGet 184.108.40.2062 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall FlashGet 220.127.116.112 by http://www.FlashGet.com from your PC, nor are we saying that FlashGet 18.104.22.1682 by http://www.FlashGet.com is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall FlashGet 22.214.171.1242 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-06 21:19:53.180