A way to uninstall FlashGet 184.108.40.2062 from your computer
This web page contains complete information on how to uninstall FlashGet 220.127.116.112 for Windows. It is written by http://www.FlashGet.com
. Take a look here
for more details on http://www.FlashGet.com. Please open http://www.FlashGet.com
if you want to read more on FlashGet 18.104.22.1682 on http://www.FlashGet.com's web page. Usually the FlashGet 22.214.171.1242 application is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\FlashGet folder, depending on the user's option during install. C:\Program Files (x86)\FlashGet\uninst.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall FlashGet 126.96.36.1992. flashget.exe is the FlashGet 188.8.131.522's main executable file and it occupies approximately 1.64 MB (1716224 bytes) on disk.
FlashGet 184.108.40.2062 installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 1.82 MB (1904510
bytes) on disk.
- flashget.exe (1.64 MB)
- uninst.exe (183.87 KB)
This info is about FlashGet 220.127.116.112 version 18.104.22.1682
A way to uninstall FlashGet 22.214.171.1242 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
FlashGet 126.96.36.1992 is an application released by the software company http://www.FlashGet.com. Some computer users choose to remove this program. Sometimes this can be hard because uninstalling this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE solution to remove FlashGet 188.8.131.522 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this:
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate FlashGet 184.108.40.2062 or simply click the Search field and type in "FlashGet 220.127.116.112". The FlashGet 18.104.22.1682 app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select FlashGet 22.214.171.1242 in the list of apps, the following data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding FlashGet 126.96.36.1992, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for FlashGet 188.8.131.522:
- The software company is: http://www.FlashGet.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\FlashGet\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall FlashGet 184.108.40.2062.
8. After removing FlashGet 220.127.116.112, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong FlashGet 18.104.22.1682 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing FlashGet 22.214.171.1242 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
Users that installed FlashGet 126.96.36.1992:
- Windows 7 (6.1)
- Windows 8.1 (6.3)
- Windows Server 2003 (5.2)
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall FlashGet 188.8.131.522 by http://www.FlashGet.com from your PC, we are not saying that FlashGet 184.108.40.2062 by http://www.FlashGet.com is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall FlashGet 220.127.116.112 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-04-03 19:38:35.850