This page is about FlashGames for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall FlashGames from your computerFlashGames
. Open here
for more details on FlashGames. Usually the FlashGames program is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\FlashUserNameName folder, depending on the user's option during setup. You can remove FlashGames by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\FlashUserNameName\uninstall.exe. Note that you might receive a notification for admin rights. Flash_Games.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 157.96 KB (161752 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are contained in FlashGames. They take 190.15 KB (194715
bytes) on disk.
- Flash_Games.exe (157.96 KB)
- uninstall.exe (32.19 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.0
FlashGames is an application released by FlashGames. Frequently, users decide to uninstall this program. This can be easier said than done because uninstalling this by hand requires some know-how regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK practice to uninstall FlashGames is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete FlashGames from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate FlashGames or simply activate the Search field and type in "FlashGames". The FlashGames program will be found automatically. Notice that after you click FlashGames in the list of apps, some data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding FlashGames, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall FlashGames.
8. After removing FlashGames, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of FlashGames which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing FlashGames with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall FlashGames by FlashGames from your PC, we are not saying that FlashGames by FlashGames is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall FlashGames supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-10-05 04:29:18.960