This page is about FlashGames for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall FlashGames from your computerFlashGames
. Open here
for more details on FlashGames. Usually the FlashGames program is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\FlashUserNameName folder, depending on the user's option during setup. You can remove FlashGames by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\FlashUserNameName\uninstall.exe. Note that you might receive a notification for admin rights. Flash_Games.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 157.96 KB (161752 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are contained in FlashGames. They take 190.15 KB (194715
bytes) on disk.
- Flash_Games.exe (157.96 KB)
- uninstall.exe (32.19 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.0
FlashGames is an application released by FlashGames. Frequently, users decide to uninstall this program. This can be easier said than done because uninstalling this by hand requires some know-how regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK practice to uninstall FlashGames is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete FlashGames from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate FlashGames or simply activate the Search feature and type in "FlashGames". If it is installed on your PC the FlashGames app will be found automatically. Notice that after you click FlashGames in the list of applications, the following information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding FlashGames, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall FlashGames.
8. After removing FlashGames, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of FlashGames which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing FlashGames with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall FlashGames by FlashGames from your PC, we are not saying that FlashGames by FlashGames is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall FlashGames supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-10-05 04:29:18.960