You can find below detailed information on how to remove FlashCapture v1.5 for Windows. It is developed by A way to uninstall FlashCapture v1.5 from your systemDreamingsoft, Inc.
. Take a look here
for more details on Dreamingsoft, Inc.. You can get more details on FlashCapture v1.5 at http://www.dreamingsoft.com
. The program is frequently located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\FlashCapture directory. Take into account that this path can differ being determined by the user's preference. The full command line for removing FlashCapture v1.5 is C:\Program Files (x86)\FlashCapture\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for administrator rights. The program's main executable file has a size of 80.33 KB (82253 bytes) on disk and is titled unins000.exe.
The following executables are incorporated in FlashCapture v1.5. They occupy 80.33 KB (82253
bytes) on disk.
This info is about FlashCapture v1.5 version 1.5
FlashCapture v1.5 is an application marketed by Dreamingsoft, Inc.. Some computer users try to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is easier said than done because removing this manually takes some know-how related to Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK practice to uninstall FlashCapture v1.5 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase FlashCapture v1.5 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate FlashCapture v1.5 or simply click the Search field and type in "FlashCapture v1.5". The FlashCapture v1.5 program will be found automatically. Notice that after you click FlashCapture v1.5 in the list of applications, some data regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding FlashCapture v1.5, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for FlashCapture v1.5:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.dreamingsoft.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\FlashCapture\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall FlashCapture v1.5.
8. After removing FlashCapture v1.5, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong FlashCapture v1.5 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing FlashCapture v1.5 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall FlashCapture v1.5 by Dreamingsoft, Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that FlashCapture v1.5 by Dreamingsoft, Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall FlashCapture v1.5 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-10-18 15:41:29.540