You can find on this page details on how to uninstall FlashCAD for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall FlashCAD from your computerDigitarch srl
. Further information on Digitarch srl can be found here
. Please open http://www.digitarch.net
if you want to read more on FlashCAD on Digitarch srl's page. The program is usually placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\FlashCAD folder. Keep in mind that this path can differ depending on the user's choice. You can remove FlashCAD by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\WINDOWS\FlashCAD\uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for administrator rights. The program's main executable file is called FlashCAD.exe and occupies 8.29 MB (8687616 bytes).
FlashCAD is composed of the following executables which take 10.73 MB (11253760
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- Conv3ds.exe (44.50 KB)
- FlashCAD.exe (8.29 MB)
- InstallAcadPlugin.exe (18.50 KB)
- nircmdc.exe (43.00 KB)
- pdftopng.exe (1.58 MB)
- photorender.exe (628.00 KB)
- DwgIO.exe (149.00 KB)
The current web page applies to FlashCAD version 2020
alone. For other FlashCAD versions please click below:
FlashCAD is an application offered by the software company Digitarch srl. Frequently, computer users try to remove it. This is troublesome because uninstalling this by hand takes some experience regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK approach to remove FlashCAD is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove FlashCAD from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate FlashCAD or simply activate the Search field and type in "FlashCAD". If it exists on your system the FlashCAD application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click FlashCAD in the list of programs, the following data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding FlashCAD, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for FlashCAD:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.digitarch.net
- The uninstall string is: C:\WINDOWS\FlashCAD\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall FlashCAD.
8. After removing FlashCAD, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of FlashCAD that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing FlashCAD using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall FlashCAD by Digitarch srl from your computer, we are not saying that FlashCAD by Digitarch srl is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall FlashCAD supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-11-03 18:49:16.700