This info is about FlashBoot 3.0e for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is developed by A way to uninstall FlashBoot 3.0e from your systemMikhail Kupchik
. Go over here
for more details on Mikhail Kupchik. More info about the program FlashBoot 3.0e can be found at http://www.prime-expert.com/flashboot/
. FlashBoot 3.0e is typically installed in the C:\Program Files\FlashBoot folder, depending on the user's option. C:\Program Files\FlashBoot\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall FlashBoot 3.0e. fb-gui.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 1.02 MB (1069568 bytes) on disk.
FlashBoot 3.0e contains of the executables below. They occupy 1.93 MB (2028709
bytes) on disk.
- fb-cli.exe (65.50 KB)
- fb-gui.exe (1.02 MB)
- unins000.exe (871.16 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 3.0
of FlashBoot 3.0e.
FlashBoot 3.0e is a program by the software company Mikhail Kupchik. Sometimes, people choose to remove it. This is difficult because performing this manually requires some know-how regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE approach to remove FlashBoot 3.0e is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove FlashBoot 3.0e from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find FlashBoot 3.0e or simply click the Search field and type in "FlashBoot 3.0e". If it is installed on your PC the FlashBoot 3.0e app will be found very quickly. After you click FlashBoot 3.0e in the list of programs, some information regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding FlashBoot 3.0e, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for FlashBoot 3.0e:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.prime-expert.com/flashboot/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\FlashBoot\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall FlashBoot 3.0e.
8. After uninstalling FlashBoot 3.0e, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of FlashBoot 3.0e which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling FlashBoot 3.0e using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall FlashBoot 3.0e by Mikhail Kupchik from your computer, we are not saying that FlashBoot 3.0e by Mikhail Kupchik is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall FlashBoot 3.0e in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-02-12 18:33:08.467