FlashBoot 3.0 is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall FlashBoot 3.0 from your systemMikhail Kupchik
. You can find out more on Mikhail Kupchik or check for application updates here
. Detailed information about FlashBoot 3.0 can be seen at http://www.prime-expert.com/flashboot/
. FlashBoot 3.0 is normally installed in the C:\Program Files\FlashBoot directory, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the program. FlashBoot 3.0's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\FlashBoot\unins000.exe. FlashBoot 3.0's main file takes around 1.02 MB (1069568 bytes) and is called fb-gui.exe.
FlashBoot 3.0 is comprised of the following executables which occupy 1.93 MB (2028709
bytes) on disk:
- fb-cli.exe (65.50 KB)
- fb-gui.exe (1.02 MB)
- unins000.exe (871.16 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 3.0
of FlashBoot 3.0.
FlashBoot 3.0 is a program offered by the software company Mikhail Kupchik. Frequently, computer users try to erase it. This can be troublesome because performing this manually takes some knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY approach to erase FlashBoot 3.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove FlashBoot 3.0 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate FlashBoot 3.0 or simply click the Search field and type in "FlashBoot 3.0". If it exists on your system the FlashBoot 3.0 app will be found very quickly. When you click FlashBoot 3.0 in the list of applications, some data about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about FlashBoot 3.0, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for FlashBoot 3.0:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.prime-expert.com/flashboot/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\FlashBoot\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall FlashBoot 3.0.
8. After removing FlashBoot 3.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of FlashBoot 3.0 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing FlashBoot 3.0 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall FlashBoot 3.0 by Mikhail Kupchik from your PC, nor are we saying that FlashBoot 3.0 by Mikhail Kupchik is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall FlashBoot 3.0 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-02-10 23:05:10.777