A guide to uninstall FlashBoot 2.1s from your computer
FlashBoot 2.1s is a software application. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is developed by Mikhail Kupchik
. You can find out more on Mikhail Kupchik or check for application updates here
. Further information about FlashBoot 2.1s can be seen at http://www.prime-expert.com/flashboot/
. The program is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files\FlashBoot directory. Take into account that this location can differ being determined by the user's choice. You can remove FlashBoot 2.1s by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\FlashBoot\unins000.exe. Note that you might be prompted for administrator rights. The program's main executable file is labeled fb-gui.exe and occupies 9.50 KB (9728 bytes).
The executable files below are part of FlashBoot 2.1s. They occupy about 715.84 KB (733022
bytes) on disk.
- fb-cli.exe (5.50 KB)
- fb-gui.exe (9.50 KB)
- unins000.exe (700.84 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.1
of FlashBoot 2.1s.
Many files, folders and Windows registry entries can not be removed when you are trying to remove FlashBoot 2.1s from your PC.Folders remaining:
The files below remain on your disk when you remove FlashBoot 2.1s:
- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Start Menu\Programs\FlashBoot
- C:\Program Files\FlashBoot
Usually the following registry keys will not be uninstalled:
- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Start Menu\Programs\FlashBoot\FlashBoot User Guide.lnk
- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Start Menu\Programs\FlashBoot\FlashBoot.lnk
- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Start Menu\Programs\FlashBoot\Uninstall FlashBoot.lnk
- C:\Program Files\FlashBoot\fb-cli.exe
Additional values that you should remove:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\FlashBoot_is1\Inno Setup: App Path
How to uninstall FlashBoot 2.1s from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
FlashBoot 2.1s is an application marketed by Mikhail Kupchik. Frequently, computer users decide to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because deleting this by hand requires some advanced knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE manner to uninstall FlashBoot 2.1s is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this:
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find FlashBoot 2.1s or simply activate the Search feature and type in "FlashBoot 2.1s". The FlashBoot 2.1s program will be found automatically. Notice that after you select FlashBoot 2.1s in the list of apps, some data about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about FlashBoot 2.1s, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for FlashBoot 2.1s:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.prime-expert.com/flashboot/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\FlashBoot\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove FlashBoot 2.1s.
8. After uninstalling FlashBoot 2.1s, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong FlashBoot 2.1s which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing FlashBoot 2.1s with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
- Windows 7 (6.1)
- Windows XP (5.1)
- Windows 8.1 (6.3)
- Windows 8 (6.2)
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall FlashBoot 2.1s by Mikhail Kupchik from your PC, nor are we saying that FlashBoot 2.1s by Mikhail Kupchik is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall FlashBoot 2.1s supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-25 09:48:18.200