Flash Player Pro V4.2
You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall Flash Player Pro V4.2 for Windows. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall Flash Player Pro V4.2 from your computerAL-Masar Computer Center
. You can find out more on AL-Masar Computer Center or check for application updates here
. Flash Player Pro V4.2 is normally set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Flash Player Pro directory, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's option while installing the application. The full command line for removing Flash Player Pro V4.2 is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Flash Player Pro\unins000.exe". Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file has a size of 6.55 MB (6867456 bytes) on disk and is labeled Flash Player Pro.exe.
The following executable files are contained in Flash Player Pro V4.2. They occupy 9.10 MB (9541425
bytes) on disk.
- Flash Player Pro.exe (6.55 MB)
- FlashActivex.exe (1.86 MB)
- unins000.exe (701.66 KB)
The current web page applies to Flash Player Pro V4.2 version 4.2
Flash Player Pro V4.2 is a program by AL-Masar Computer Center. Sometimes, users want to erase this application. This can be efortful because performing this manually requires some knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK solution to erase Flash Player Pro V4.2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete Flash Player Pro V4.2 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Flash Player Pro V4.2 or simply click the Search field and type in "Flash Player Pro V4.2". The Flash Player Pro V4.2 application will be found very quickly. After you click Flash Player Pro V4.2 in the list of applications, the following data about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Flash Player Pro V4.2, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Flash Player Pro V4.2.
8. After removing Flash Player Pro V4.2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Flash Player Pro V4.2 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Flash Player Pro V4.2 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a recommendation to remove Flash Player Pro V4.2 by AL-Masar Computer Center from your PC, we are not saying that Flash Player Pro V4.2 by AL-Masar Computer Center is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Flash Player Pro V4.2 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-03-22 07:41:04.690