Flash Player Pro V3.7
This page contains complete information on how to remove Flash Player Pro V3.7 for Windows. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall Flash Player Pro V3.7 from your computerFlashPlayerPro.com
. You can find out more on FlashPlayerPro.com or check for application updates here
. More information about Flash Player Pro V3.7 can be seen at http://www.flashplayerpro.com
. Flash Player Pro V3.7 is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files\Flash Player Pro folder, subject to the user's decision. You can remove Flash Player Pro V3.7 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Flash Player Pro\unins000.exe. Note that you might be prompted for administrator rights. The application's main executable file is titled Flash Player Pro.exe and it has a size of 6.55 MB (6866944 bytes).
The executable files below are installed along with Flash Player Pro V3.7. They occupy about 7.32 MB (7673626
bytes) on disk.
- Flash Player Pro.exe (6.55 MB)
- FlashActivex.exe (108.50 KB)
- unins000.exe (679.28 KB)
The current page applies to Flash Player Pro V3.7 version 3.7
Flash Player Pro V3.7 is an application by FlashPlayerPro.com. Some computer users want to remove this program. This can be easier said than done because uninstalling this by hand takes some know-how regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK approach to remove Flash Player Pro V3.7 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase Flash Player Pro V3.7 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Flash Player Pro V3.7 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Flash Player Pro V3.7". If it is installed on your PC the Flash Player Pro V3.7 app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Flash Player Pro V3.7 in the list of apps, the following information regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Flash Player Pro V3.7, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Flash Player Pro V3.7:
- The software company is: http://www.flashplayerpro.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Flash Player Pro\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Flash Player Pro V3.7.
8. After uninstalling Flash Player Pro V3.7, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Flash Player Pro V3.7 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Flash Player Pro V3.7 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Flash Player Pro V3.7 by FlashPlayerPro.com from your PC, nor are we saying that Flash Player Pro V3.7 by FlashPlayerPro.com is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Flash Player Pro V3.7 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-08-02 03:33:34.050